0xe06d7363 error shows up when a Windows process or an application is unable to launch. The major point of concern is that the process of an app is getting terminated by the screen error.
For the majority of users, this bug generally takes place due to the latest update of Windows 10 OS.
The major cause behind this Kaspersky error code 0xe06d7363 is the malware infection which will lead to registry failure. Apart from this, due to the presence of some conflicting applications, this error may popup.
These are some of the major drawbacks and therefore, to overcome these smartly, you should handle things diligently. You will get to know all the major fixes if you read this article from scratch.
Methodical Approach to Fix Kaspersky Error Code 0xe06d7363
Go through the undermentioned steps to know the details where we discussed everything, you need to know about this error.
Solution 1: Boot the System in the Safe Mode
This is the first thing to do when it comes to solving the error code 0xe06d7363. To do so, follow the given steps accordingly.
- First of all, open the Start menu and after that, press the Power button.
- Now, hold the shift button and while holding this, click Restart.
- When you find the Windows boot screen, choose the Troubleshooter. After that, move to the Advanced tab.
- Thereafter, select the Startup settings, present on the advanced options. After that, click on Restart.
- When the reboot is underway, press the F4 option in order to boot into Safe Mode.
Finally, go ahead and launch the application that shows error 0xe06d7363. If this workaround suits you, then you are done with this. However, if it fails, go ahead with the next fix.
Solution 2: Performing a Clean Reboot
Performing a clean boot can help you to be out of such a situation. So, follow the steps to do that.
- First of all press the Windows key, then type “System Configuration” and press Enter.
- Move to the Services tab. Then choose to Hide all Microsoft services.
- Then, choose “Disable all” and move to the Startup tab. After that, choose the Task Manager.
- Select each and every item from the list and press Disable.
- Now, close the Task Manager and reboot the system.
This is how you can get rid of the error. Well, if it failed to offer the solution, get to the next one.
Solution 3: With the Help of System Restore Point
In case, you make a System Restore Point when the PC works smoothly and doesn’t throw the 0xfd09a06d error, its time to retrace back to this point. Go through the steps as discussed underneath to accomplish this.
- In order to begin, press the Windows key and write Restore Point in the search bar. Then, click on the first search result.
- Now, choose System Protection available on the new window.
- Click on the System Restore and then on Next to continue.
- Choose the last Restore Point that you created and click Next.
- Finally, click on Finish and wait for a while till the restoration process gets over. Then, its time to restart the PC.
Solution 4: Automatic Repair
If the above-mentioned methods fail to serve the purpose, go for automatic solutions. When you don’t find your way out through the manual techniques, you need to use the automated software.
All the automated ones are tested beforehand. So, don’t worry about it.
Hopefully, the above solutions will help you fix the error Kaspersky error 0xe06d7363. Therefore, read this article thoroughly to know the details.
Moreover, you can check the user manual for any instant help. Use the comment section to share your sight on it.