Mechanical keyboards can be the most valuable addition to your gaming setup. While dark-coloured keyboards are less prone to the visibility of dust or dirt, white mechanical keyboard looks more aesthetically pleasing. It is also easier to see the letters because of the light background.
Several renowned manufacturers produce mechanical gaming keyboards. However, choosing the right keyboard brand might be challenging. You must check whether the white gaming keyboard is compatible with your PC. The keyboard should have backlight features.
Another important factor you must consider is the keyboard’s switch type. Besides, you must check the mechanical keyboard’s connectivity options. A wired white keyboard will be the best option for those who often use the keyboard for gaming.
Now, let’s check out the list of the highest-selling mechanical keyboards that will be best for you.
Table of Contents
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE
Corsair is widely known for offering the best quality mechanical keyboards, and K70 RGB MK.2 SE is no exception. This beautiful white keyboard is perfect for entry-level gaming. It has a full brushed aluminium frame with a detachable and soft-touch wrist test which is pretty comfortable to use.
One of the most noticeable features of this Corsair keyboard is its switches. K70 features Cherry MX Speed switches that have a 1.2mm actuation distance. You will not get any sound when typing on the keyboard for these switches.
Here are the exclusive features of the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE keyboard:
- K70’s switch keys can hold up to 100 million keystrokes and will be ideal for everyday use.
- This mechanical keyboard has PBT double-shot keycaps which makes it less vulnerable to damage.
- Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 SE’s anti-ghosting feature ensures each key is registered properly.
- The keyboard has a Windows Lock, multimedia and volume control keys.
- Users can connect external peripherals like gaming headsets on its USB ports.
Logitech G915 TKL
If you are running on a tight budget, consider buying Logitech’s G915 TKL. The white mechanical keyboard has high-speed optical switches. The absence of the Numpad makes it a better choice for gamers.
Logitech included tactile keys on this Bluetooth-enabled keyboard. It has durable and dedicated media control buttons, and function keys can be used to store personalised profiles. G915 TKL’s lightweight and compact design is also worth praising.
Besides, you get a 1000 Hz polling rate on this Logitech wireless keyboard. The higher the polling rate, the more responsive the keys will be on the keyboard. So, enhance your gaming skills and accuracy by using G1915 TKL.
Here are the advanced features of the Logitech G915 TKL keyboard:
- The mechanical keyboard can last up to 40 hours on a single charge when disabling RGB backlights.
- It has a 15-20ms latency which can be ideal for entry-level gaming.
- G915 TKl is compatible with Logitch’s G Hub software, and it helps to get the most out of the gear.
Razer Blackwidow Lite
Razer’s Blackwidow Lite keyboard is designed for creative professionals and gamers. It has white LED backlighting and mechanical switches for offering super-fast responses while gaming. The tactility in each Razer Blackwidow Lite key provides a comfortable typing experience.
This Razer keyboard’s Orange Mechanical Switches have O-rings which reduce excessive sound while writing on a document. Moreover, Blackwidow Lite is a portable keyboard which can perfectly fit on your office desk.
Do you know what the best part about the Razer Blackwidow Lite is? It allows you to control the device’s LED backlight’s brightness. You can also disable them when backlighting is no longer required.
Here are the reasons why gamers should buy Razer Blackwidow Lite:
- Razer’s Mechanical Switches deliver power pack performance and can withstand 80 million keystrokes.
- Set keyboard shortcuts easily by accessing the Razer Synapse 3 software.
- This white mechanical keyboard wireless offers removable cables to maximise portability.
Cooler Master SK650 White
Are you looking for a budget-friendly white mechanical keyboard for your gaming PC? Cooler Master SK650 should be at the top of your list. Its silver brushed aluminium construction is what attracted the consumers most.
This Cooler Master keyboard features Cherry MX Slim switches with a 1.2mm actuation point. Additionally, the low-profile switches offer a 3.2mm travel distance and are ideal for gaming.
If you are new to multiplayer games like Valorant, you can improve your aiming skill with these key switches. Moreover, the click in Sk650’s limited White edition is blazing fast and responsive. Its linear switch ensures users don’t get any loud clicking sounds while gaming or typing.
Cooler Master SK650 is considered to be the best mechanical keyboard for these reasons:
- It has adjustable keyboard settings which you can use to easily switch lighting modes.
- This gaming keyboard has a great light bar that adds a classy ambience to the game setup.
- N-key rollover works with 6-key rollover to ensure your every key press is detected correctly.
You must have heard about this gaming keyboard, right? It has stood out from the competition by offering a sturdy design with plate-mounted mechanical keys. The keyboard switches are designed for longevity, and they generate a medium-click sound while typing.
You can use Redragon K550’s white mechanical keyboard for office and gaming purposes. This RGB keyboard has 12 programmable macro keys and 18 backlight modes. Professional gamers get 8 different colours, including blue, in the Redragon K550 keyboard.
There are a total of 5 backlight brightness levels and 6 dedicated keys to control the backlighting. Additionally, K550 is compatible with Windows 10, 8 and earlier versions. But, this gaming keyboard has limited support for macOS devices.
Here are some other features of the Redragon K550 keyboard:
- The anti-ghosting keyboard has 131 conflict-free keys for ultimate gaming performance.
- It features 12 multimedia keys and has a water-resistance design.
- K550’s gold-plated corrosion-free USB port lets you connect other external devices.
Alternative White Mechanical Keyboards that are Worth Buying in 2023 – Roccat Vulcan 122 AIMO
Do you need a budget-friendly and lightweight mechanical keyboard for your office? Opt to buy Roccat Vulcan 122 AIMO. One of its standout features is its powerful design.
This keyboard is built with an anodised aluminium plate for durability and reliability.
Raccat Vulkan’s 11 AIMO also features dedicated multimedia buttons. You can customise the AIMO smart lighting system easily using the RGB keys.
However, there is no USB pass-through port in this Racct Vulkan mechanical keyboard. Consider using Alienware’s AW610K Lunar Light keyboard if you need a dedicated USB port for external connections.
Moreover, it is pretty comfortable to type on the Alienware AW610K Lunar light keyboard. This white mechanical keyboard’s design is simple yet classic and durable.
The manufacturer designed this USB keyboard for gaming and casual writing. So, compare the features of these mechanical keyboards and get the best one that suits your needs.