The Safari browser error code 303 mostly appear during its execution process. Basically, this error can come up if there is any corruption in the internal program files of the browser.
There can be various reasons for this error to occur.
The most common cause for this error is when the Safari browser cache memory gets corrupted. Also, other browser conflicts and an outdated Safari application can cause this error as well.
Best Solutions to Fix Safari Browser Error Code 303
In this section of the article, there will be plenty of solutions that will help you to mitigate this problem as soon as possible.
Solution 1 – Run Disk Cleanup Tool (Pre-Installed)
If there are some corrupt unnecessary files within the Windows system, then there is a possibility for you to encounter this problem. Thus, the best way to resolve this problem is by deleting all the unnecessary files from the computer.
In order to do that, follow the steps below.
- First, press the Windows + R key at the same time. Here, type ‘cleanmgr’ and press enter.
- Next, a new window with the name ‘Disk Cleanup for (C:)’ will appear. Click on Ok and another window will open up. Here, put a checkmark on the unnecessary files such as ‘Temporary Internet Files’, ‘Thumbnails’, ‘Temporary Files’, etc.
- Now, choose the ‘OK’ button.
- At last, a prompt will come up, in it, tap on ‘Delete Files’ to start the cleanup process.
- Lastly, reset your computer and check if the issue has been resolved.
Solution 2 – Remove Cache and Cookies
The second resolution to try and fix this issue is by removing the browser cache and cookies from the computer. Here, we have provided the instructions to clear the cache from your Safari browser.
- First, open the Safari Browser and click on the Safari menu. Here, choose the Preferences option.
- Next, in the Advanced section, choose the ‘Show Develop menu’ in the menu bar.
- After that, you need to click on the Develop menu from the toolbar and select ‘Empty Caches’.
- Again, click on the Safari menu and choose Preferences. Now, click on Privacy.
- Here, you might see a collection of cookies and cache from certain sites. Simply select it and click on remove. Finally, restart the browser to check if the issue still exists or not.
Additionally, you can try to reset the browser as well. These should help you to fix the issue easily.
Solution 3 – Repair Safari Browser
If the Safari browser has an internal glitch, then you might get this error code. Therefore, the feasible solution to get rid of this issue is to repair the Safari browser. Follow the steps given below to do so.
- First, press the Windows + R key at the same time.
- Next, you will see a list of all the applications installed within the computer. Find and choose the ‘Safari’ browser application from this list.
- Afterward, select the ‘Repair’ option and follow the instructions for starting the repair procedure.
- Usually, this process takes quite some time to be completed.
- Finally, restart the Safari browser and check if this issue is present or not.
In summary, you should be able to easily fix Safari browser error code 303 by following the above methods carefully. However, you should resort to Technical support if you’re still facing this issue.