Paper Jam is one of the most common and frustrating problems for any printer user. This issue can appear in any type of printer with giving a prior warning.
Most of the time, this issue is caused by simple software issue and setting misconfigurations. However, in some situations, this error is the result of a few hardware issues.
Now, if you are one of those users who are encountering this problem and want to learn ways to fixed Epson printer paper jam then follow this article to the end.
Here, we have provided every possible way to remove this issue. You need to follow the steps in the exact order provided to gain a positive outcome
Steps to Resolve the Epson Printer Paper Jam Problem
There are five simple steps through which you can resolve the Epson Printer Paper Jam problem on the system. Now to use those steps on the Epson Printer, go through the given instructions.
- Turn off the system and then press the Power button on the printer to bring out the paper jam.
- Now, open the Epson printer cover and clean all the paper jam. If there are torn pieces of paper present in the printer then clean them.
- After that use a handy air blower and clean up all the remaining pieces of paper.
- Once you have done that, reload the paper tray in the feeder and turn on the Epson printer.
- Then try to print any documents or pictures in order to verify the existence of the error.
However, if you are unable to remove the stuck paper pieces and other foreign elements from the printer then we recommend repeating the steps again with utmost care.
Precautions Against the Epson Printer Paper Jam
Now, if you encounter the paper jam issue in the Epson Printer quite frequently then you must follow some precautions. This will help you to avoid this issue in the future.
- Check and ensure that the papers that you are feeding in the Epson printer are smooth, wrinkle-free and non-curled.
- The height and width of the paper that you are using follow the guidelines of the Epson printer.
- The number of papers shouldn’t exceed the Epson printer feeding limitations.
- Clear the paper stack properly before loading papers into it.
- Always place the Epson printer in a flat and stable surface.
We hope that our article is able to provide you enough information on the Epson printer paper jam issue. If you follow the steps carefully and include the precative measures in the maintenance process then it will be more than beneficial.