Epson projector is considered to be a reliable option due to its high-end workability. But sometimes, the users may face various technical glitches while using the Epson projector. You may deal with the problems like Epson projector lamp light flashing red.
Before, knowing the solutions you just need to know the reasons that may cause this error. It can help you to recognize the problem easily, which can help you to resolve the problem. The problem can appear due to various reasons.
Initially, the problem appears due to the overheating of the projector. But sometimes, the problem can occur because of misconfiguration. P
The purpose of this guide is to introduce you to effective solutions that can fix the Epson projector lamp light issue. Go through the steps that we have discussed through the article to understand the details.
How to Fix Epson Projector Lamp Light Flashing Red?
Are you looking for easy solutions that can fix Epson projector lamp light flashing red error? Then, here is your answer. In this article, we are going to discuss the effective solutions that can resolve the problem with the Epson projector lamplight.
So, let’s have a look at the solutions that we have mentioned below and resolve the problem easily.
Solution 1: Disable the Projector
The problem can be resolved by disabling the Epson printer. Sometimes, the problem may appear due to the overheating of the projector. So, try to turn off the projector and the following steps will help you to do so.
- At first, press the Power button of the remote controller.
- After that, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. Press the turn-off button.
- Check if the power lights are turned off or not.
- Then again, press the Power button to turn it on. And, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 2: Verify if the Projector is in Standby Mode
Sometimes, the error can appear if the Projector is in Standby mode. So, check if the Standby mode is enabled or not. If it is enabled, then go through the following part to know the procedure of disabling the Standby Mode.
- At first, take the remote controller and press the Standby button.
- Then, a shutdown confirmation screen will appear on the projector screen.
- Click on the standby option.
- The projector will make a beep sound twice. This will indicate that the Standby mode has been disabled.
Solution 3: Verify the Connections of the Projector
The issue may happen due to connection problems. So, you should check if all the connections of the projector are properly connected or not.
- To check the connections at first, disconnect all the power connections from the projector, and then reconnect it again.
- Reconnect the projector with the computer and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- If the problem still appears, then you should try to use another computer.
- Otherwise, you should move on to the next method which is followed by.
Solution 4: Adjust the Focus
Sometimes, the problem can arise if you do not adjust the focus correctly. So, try to adjust the focus and check if the problem is resolved or not. If you find any problems with it, then follow the steps which are described below.
- First and foremost, turn on the projector and show some images through it.
- Then, you should carefully rotate the distortion ring counter of the projector clockwise.
- Never try to shift the lens while adjusting it.
- You should keep rotating the focus ring until the image around the lens projection axis is focused.
- Keep rotating the distortion ring until the area which is near to the edges of the image is also focused.
- If the lens projection axis area becomes out of focus, then verify the device if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 5: Check if the Projector Lamp is Burnt out
The problem can appear when the projector light is burnt out. If this is your problem, then you should replace the projector lamp. The following steps will help you to replace it.
- At first, you need to turn off the TV or the projector. Unplug the power cable from the projector and also from the TV.
- Open the lamp compartment door of the projector.
- Then, remove all the lamp assembly and pull out the lamp.
- Now, reinsert the lamp assembly and reinsert all the power cables.
- Replace the projector lamp compartment door. After that, reset the lamp timer.
- Lastly, turn on the projector and check if the problem still appears or not.
How to Reset the Lamp Timing?
Here’s the procedure for resetting the lamp timing.
- At first, turn on the Epson projector.
- Hold the Menu button.
- Choose the Reset menu option and hit the Enter button.
- Click on the Reset Lamp Hours option and press the Enter button.
- After that, a pop-up will appear on the screen asking if you want to reset the lamp timing.
- Choose the Yes option and hit the Enter key from the keyboard.
- Lastly, press the Menu or Esc key and exit from the menu.
- Now, you are done with resetting the projector lamp timer.
Solution 6: Reset the Projector Settings
Misconfiguration in the Epson projector settings is another reason for this error. Sometimes, the problem can be fixed by resetting the projector color. If the procedure is not known to you then you should follow the steps which are given below.
- At first, launch the Start menu and click on the Settings option. Then, choose the System icon option.
- After that, the System page will appear on the screen. Select the words Advanced Display Settings option.
- Drag and drop the screens from the right to the left side until they find the physical placement of the real computer screens on the desk. Then, select the main display.
- Once you are done with the steps from the above, now set the Orientation setting. If required click on the Multiple Displays settings.
- Then, click on the Apply button to save the changes that you have made.
Solution 7: Check if the Projector is Properly Turning on
Sometimes, the problem can occur if the Epson projector turns on properly. So, always make sure are you maintaining the proper way to turn on the projector. You should also check if the projector latches are closed or not.
If you are using a remote to turn on the Epson printer, then check the batteries. Then, turn on the Epson projector properly and check if the issue is fixed or not.
So, these were all the possible solutions that can help you to resolve Epson projector lamp light flashing red issue. You should be careful enough while performing the methods. One small mistake can damage your projector entirely.
If the problem still persists after performing the methods that we have discussed, then you can try to use the air filters. Sometimes, the problem can appear due to lack of maintenance, an air filter helps to clean the dirt particles from the projector vents.
Always clean the area around the projector. So, you can get rid of the problem by using the air filter. Follow all the instructions carefully, hope these will help you to resolve the problem easily.